Video and Audio Versions Scientific Advertising
by Troy S. Laughren
Narrated by Kimberly A. Laughren
“Cognitive psychologist Richard Mayer probably has done more than anybody else to explore the link between multimedia exposition and learning…In one study, the group given multisensory presentations generated more than 50 percent more creative solutions on a problem-solving test than students who saw unisensory presentations. In another study, the improvement was more than 75 percent!”
John goes on to summarize several of Mayer’s rules:
- “Students learn better from words and pictures than from words alone.”
- “Students learn better when corresponding words and pictures are presented simultaneously rather than successively.”
- “Students learn better when corresponding words and pictures are presented near to each other rather than far from each on the page or screen.”
- “Students learn better from animation and narration than from animation and on-screen text.”
Many have taken to read it multiple times. Jay Abraham admits to reading it 50-60 times. And while it’s value increases as you re-read it from time to time, getting the knowledge can happen faster by using modern multimedia learning techniques as discussed above in the “Brain Rules” quote.
Offered here are two works that were done to make the transfer of knowledge from the book to you in a way that makes it easier to understand. It also means you’ll be able to put that knowledge to use much faster. So, the results come quicker.
The video is great because there are images, animation, narration and sound effects that all aid in the process.
The audio is great because you can’t always devote 100% of your time to study and that is where audio is most valuable. You can listen to it in your car or on your ipod/phone while doing something else. The transference to you is not as efficient as video but it can be used in instances where full attention to a video is not possible.
Video Version of Scientific Advertising
- Over two hours of video taking you step by step through Scientific Advertising
- Downloadable to your computer/video player as an mp4 file
- Can be burned to DVD
Audio Version of Scientific Advertising
- Over two hours of audio on twenty-four separate mp3 files
- Can be downloaded to play on your computer, ipod, phone or other media device
- Can be burned to audio cd