The Ginger Cure
by William Ganson Rose
- The secret behind making the most amount of money for the least amount of time, effort, and investment.
- How to train yourself to have the marketing mindset serves you in business, whether you own a company, work by yourself, or are an employee for a massive corporation.
- At last – the basic, never-changing principles of marketing told in an easy to understand the story that is full of examples.
- The only answer you’ll ever need when someone asks you if you have referrals – HINT: it’s more powerful than providing the referrals.
- How a powerful first impression can turn a first-time shopper into a regular customer.
- Learn the copy changes a store can make that will let it quickly sell out of its advertised product.
- How to keep your employees loyal and productive and why keeping them happy and entertained will lead to more sales for your business.
- Find out how you can get free advertising by starting a company band (yes, BAND, not brand!).
- Discover how a store can sell more children’s clothes and shoes just by having a seemingly irrelevant service in the store. Plus – the underlying lesson that you can apply to any business.
The Ginger Cureby William Ganson Rose