How to Write Copy That Forces People to Buy from You
John Carlton is, he’s one of the A-List of direct-response copywriters who’s been around since the golden age of newspaper and magazine advertising.
He is responsible for some of the most powerful full-page ads of all time, including the ‘Magic Move’ golf ad and the ‘Free Gun’ ad.
Here’s what can you expect to discover from this presentation:
Be shown the inner workings of copywriting from a legend and take those principles and translate them into today’s digital world to benefit your own business!
Here are some of the things covered:
- John’s definition of good copy
- What sort of difference can good copy make on a website?
- Attention: How you can keep people’s attention on a page long enough for them to be influenced by your message
- Who’s the formidable enemy: the magazine page turn or the back button
- John’s website copy sins that lead visitors NOT to convert
- Objection Handling: How to identify the main buyer objections when you’re writing your website copy
- Personality vs Sales: Getting the balance right in your copy
- Writing Copy for Video: John’s top examples and what he thinks makes a compelling video script
- Long-Form Video (i.e. webinar) vs Short Form Video (i.e. Facebook ad)
- Email: How to make sure your emails get read and what is the optimal email length
- John’s tips for becoming a better writer